Friday, November 2, 2018

"You guys talk funny! Say more words!"

As normal weeks go, this was a pretty normal week. Nothing happened. At all.

We are getting prepared for the big event, Greek night, and since I can't dance, I'm mainly just recording the dances. I do say that they are doing a really good job. Even if I could dance, I would still be unable to match their skill.

Otherwise, I have seemed to master the skill of not thinking. I now never think practically at any point. It really helps, I feel a lot better, and I now feel like I can work on my communication skills.

But there is one minor problem: my bookbag. It nearly breaks my back every time I go to school, so now I am getting into the habit of not bringing all the unnecessary folders and books along with me, to make it a little easier to carry (and to be a little better organized).

Image result for patrick dancing
Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"TWO ICE CREAMS"

And I am done. Well, what can I say? It was really hard to do. I'm still really tired. All I know is that I'm glad that this yea...