Saturday, November 24, 2018

"A Doughnut?"

Image result for patrick vacuum mouth
Hope you all had a good holiday.
So, Thanksgiving happened. It was fun, and I ate about 15 pounds of food.

But I'm really glad that the school week was really short. I finally got an opportunity to relax after what seemed like five weeks. (over the course of three days). I am currently trying to get my work done early, to little success. But I have been thinking a lot more recently. I'm not sure why, but I think it's because my brain is actually functioning again without having to think about Euclidean geometry, or how to say "hard dirty" in Greek.

So, there's nothing else that I have to say. I'm still trying.
Happy weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"TWO ICE CREAMS"

And I am done. Well, what can I say? It was really hard to do. I'm still really tired. All I know is that I'm glad that this yea...