Friday, November 16, 2018

"Flooooooring"

Well, this week has been as painful as it can.
The closest I can get to it is that my brain's arms and legs are being pulled off, and then regrown with worse legs and arms. It has been difficult to say the least.

So, I let my guard down for a little, and came back to school getting a %20 on a greek quiz. So that was fun.

I feel that whenever I relax just a little bit, all my work on organization and all that jazz immediately crumble. I'm starting to believe that I have no time to do anything but work anymore. The days stretch really long to the point where I can't separate a day from a week anymore.

Otherwise, I'm just doing fine. I'm not thinking very much, and I have gotten a lot more confident.

I'll just do me.

Image result for pink starfish photo
Wait a second, this isn't Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"TWO ICE CREAMS"

And I am done. Well, what can I say? It was really hard to do. I'm still really tired. All I know is that I'm glad that this yea...