Friday, October 26, 2018

"Oh boy! 3 A.M.!"


Image result for patrick star sleeping
zzzzzzzz
Well, I turned this in on time today. That's a win.

This has been one of the easiest weeks of the year. I don't know how it happened, but it seemed really relaxed.

Actually I do know why. It's the end of the semester. Good riddance.


I needed a good weekend, these last nine weeks have been painful. Very painful. A spike in difficulty from middle school. It's so difficult that I'm not questioning how I'm writing this with only two brain cells. I guess it makes me more like patrick in that sense.

That's also good because I think a lot less now. I've lost all reason to think. I also feel like this kind of forced me to be more organized. I feel like this is because all the work I have is a lot shorter, but more dense. It's just easier to manage.

Now since we have a three day weekend, I will thoroughly enjoy not thinking until 3 A.M. for an extra day. I will admit, staying up in a half asleep state is one of the better simple pleasures of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"TWO ICE CREAMS"

And I am done. Well, what can I say? It was really hard to do. I'm still really tired. All I know is that I'm glad that this yea...