Sunday, October 14, 2018

"Roses are blue, violets are red, I have to use the bathroom."

Image result for patrick drooling
The starfish creating an ingenious speech.
Good afternoon everyone. I'm sorry for being late, I was a bit preoccupied with a Model UN conference, and was unable to get home until seven at night today. 

Overall, it was a fun experience. I really don't like the FHSMUN conferences (which is the one I did this weekend) but you know, I thought I did pretty good this time around. I didn't win anything, but I sort of expected it at this point. But I feel this time that I really knew what I was doing, and that I could talk to people in a much more friendly way. So that's a win.

The one thing I really liked about this trip however, was the fact that I was able to watch high-definition Star Trek in my hotel room.

Now I'm going to sleep, it's been a long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"TWO ICE CREAMS"

And I am done. Well, what can I say? It was really hard to do. I'm still really tired. All I know is that I'm glad that this yea...